Monday, January 13, 2014

That is what I want

I am in Hawaii.
Today I felt kind of sad. Beside all the beauty of this place,I felt the lack of having someone to share it.

I thought about the shit ex.beside the fact that I don't think he deserves to see this place,sometimes I missed the person that I thought he was. I was wrong,he is a person capable of the worst lies and he doesn't care about anybody beside him.

So I felt sad with all these thoughts.
I was waiting for the sunshine and I saw this family.
He was really cute,surfer. She was cute too but normal. They have 2 kids.they seems so nice and happy. That is what I want. That is the type of relationship that I want. That is what I will get.
Which is nothing like my previous relationship,not only because he was a stupid piece of shit but also because I wasn't me. I wasn't sure about anything because I wasn't sure about him.and I was right.

That is what I want and that is what I will get because I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment