Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year finally

Here we are. Still I don't feel the difference, I don't see the veil of magic all over my world...it still need to grow maybe.

It was a good night over all, I did something out of my comfort zone and I am proud of myself for doing that. I kept my dignity and not randomly kissing anybody, I didn't feel like I needed to.

From today I decide to release the past. Release, flush and let go.

having faith that life will pay me back and pay him back. having faith that whatever we put out there we will receive back. having faith that we attract what we think of. I think I deserve to be happy and to have  a person that loves me and that make me better than I am, that appreciate me and support me. this is what I will have 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment