Sunday, January 5, 2014

Social Media Addiction

I think I have a problem with social media. yes, like everybody in 2014, ok...but mine is bigger.

Let's just say that you find out on Facebook that your boyfriend is still seeing that woman with whom he cheated on you las year. Let's say that beside the cheating, he lied about a bunch of other things in the last year of your life- maybe more. Can you imagine how hard it is to stop looking for information about her, about them??

Ok I passed the status of obsession of the first months, but still from time to time it is hard not to take a look on:
Facebook- their profile, we are not friends but still you can see some stuff
Instagram
Twitter
Linkedin
Trip Advisor ?? I know this is sick.

I realized that without knowing her I was able to re-constructe the life of this bitch, just searching on the different social network. I know around how old is she, where she studied, where she went on vacation (with my boyfriend by the way) and even in which restaurant they went to had lunch! Trip Advisor...sick.

Anyway I need to say thank you to facebook and to my sixth sense that was keep telling me to check her profile (he always denied that it was her), but honestly it is scary that all our life is right there, exposed.
I guess everything happened for a reason. I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment