Thursday, January 2, 2014

Be proactive or not expecting?

When I talk with people or read something about finding love, there are always 2 really different approcheas:

1. Live your life happily and fully, do the things that make you happy and when you LEAST EXPECTED, you will meet someone. This one never really worked for me, or either I was never really living my life without having any goal. I don't know, this surprise effect was never successful. Yes when I less expected something bad happened, but never something good.
But older people, spiritual and wise belief always tell you this thing, just stop looking and it will come.

2.Be proactive about what you are looking for. If you want a date, look for it. Start dating, go out, meet people, online dating.
Work for what you want, like everything else.

This is more my approch for everything, but it didn't seem really being successful in the love scene, so maybe it is not right. Maybe I should just stop looking and just live my life? but how am I expecting to meet somebody like that??
this is one of my eternal dilemma.
Also all the law of attractions theory, you need to put out there your intentions in order to attract and manifest what you desire...so should I just not thinking about it?
Maybe finding somebody don't need to became an obsession, but I still believe you need to do something, to desire it.



No comments:

Post a Comment